I have been inspired by my friend Autumn to study a letter of the alphabet a week with the kids! I am so excited about it, I just hope I stick to it!!
this is week one, letter A!!
so far, here are some of the things that we’ve done:
- decorated a construction paper A with lots of A stickers. As the week went on we added sticker of items that started with A.
- pretended to be different kinds of Animals
- made an Ant, sang “The Ants Came Marching One by One”, had Ants on a log for snack
- played a matching Apple game and made Apple Pizzas for breakfast
(Apple Pizzas are so good and so easy: take a slice of bread, using a cup, cut it into a circle shape. lightly toast in the oven. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese, then a layer of apple sauce, sprinkle with cinnamon. Pop back in the oven to warm through. Cut into wedges. )
- made paper Airplanes
- daddy made A shaped pancakes for supper one night



No comments:
Post a Comment