The kids and I went to the NC zoo today. I hadn’t been in about 9 years and it was the kids first time at this zoo. We meet up with some of my dear college friends and their kiddos: Elizabeth (“Elz”), who was my roommate for 2 years, and Jennifer ("Jennifer") and Jennifer (“Ricks”), who were my/our suitemates those same 2 years! :) of course my batteries in my camera died while we were there and I only was able to get a couple of pictures, only one decent. Oh well, better than none I guess!
Front row: Claire and Wyatt (check out wy with his hand in his pocket!!)
Later that night…
My sis and her famly arrived (at my parents's house), because I am co-throwing a baby shower for her with two other friends tomorrow. All the kids needed a bath, so it was perfect timing to get another picture of them all in there together…compare with the picture taken a while back! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment