the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Diaper Sprinkle for Baby Gwinn #2

Me, Mutti and Ree (aka: Andrea)

Today me, Laura H. and Laura V., two of Andrea’s really good friends (who are also my friends!) threw her a diaper sprinkle (aka: baby shower) for her second little one that is on the way. It was a lot of fun and I think that the girls and I did a pretty nice job, if I do say so myself! ;) Thanks to everyone who came to help Ree and J get ready for their new arrival! Thank you Laura and Laura for all you did to make everything so yummy and pretty! Thank you Mutti and Vati for letting us use your house!


the spread, yum!

Laura V made cute little baby booties filled with nuts and Laura H made cute little baby faced cupcakes with pacifiers! such creative girls!

the colorfully wrapped gifts!

sweet guests!

more of the sweet guests!

and the rest of the sweet guests!

No comments: