the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Letter E!

Letter E has sort of spanned over 2 months…or so. Between not feeling well and being gone (vacation), we have stalled out on E!! I am not giving up though! We will continue!


Here are the things that I can remember that we did for the letter E:

• decorated a cut out of the letter E with stickers of the letter E and stickers of things that start with the letter E…we couldn’t think of too many.

sorry for the blurry pic, but you get the idea!

• practiced writing the letter E

• colored pictures of an Elephant

• had Eggs for breakfast (which is something that we do frequently, but we talked about them a little more one morning!)

so…E hasn’t gotten the kind of attention that the other letters have gotten up to this point. I will say that part of that (apart from my earlier 2 excuses!) is that D was the last letter I was able to search for activities online when we were at one of our parents houses…it’s amazing how many ideas you can get online and how I can’t come up with much on my own….i need internet access!!!

No comments: