the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

“girls weekend”

what a fun weekend this has been! Friday I headed up to Cary to meet my friend Carmen for dinner and shopping (something that we don’t really have in our new town…which can be a good thing! there are lots of little shops that seem to be more touristy, but not many stores that I’m used to shopping at.)!! we had a super fun time (i miss living closer, Carmen!!), then we headed back to her house for a “slumber” party! We stayed up way too late talking, but it was way worth it! Then we got up and got ready Saturday morning to head to our friend Laura’s baby shower in Jacksonville. It was so good to see Laura and her family. Here are a couple pictures from the shower:

Carmen, Larua (with baby boy Schlesing in belly!), lil Anna Gray (Carmen's youngest) and me (with my little bump already starting to poke out at 12 weeks!!).


the insanely pretty and delicious spread!


We hung around for a while after the shower, just to catch up some more! Then Carmen, Anna Gray and I headed back to their place. We got in there late, so I got to spend the night again!! Yay!

Sunday morning we were all rushing around to get out of the house for church. I headed to Fuquay to meet my fam at our old church (Redeemer) and the Thomas’ headed to their church.

After church we had a fun lunch with some of our Redeemer family then headed home. (if you are in the Fuquay area and are looking for an awesome place to worship, you should check out Redeemer Community Church!)

What a fun filled weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

what a sweet shower! I can't wait to come down for a weekend in November when I head to Kelly's baby shower in Cary. Miss you! :)