the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Wyatt's Birthday Party

cheese! i'm so excited about my thomas the train cake!!!

today we had wyatt's birthday party with his friends! in the past month or so i've been asking him what kind of birthday party he wanted and although it did change every now and then, he still came back to wanting it to be a thomas party! it's just sort of funny to me because until his actual birthDAY he didn't even have a train and he doesn't really talk about or play with the thomas he has as much as he does some other things. he was really excited about his cake and the little thomas treat bags i was able to find! it was a really fun low key party!

 
  i found a coffee shop/bakery that makes really great cakes. we had claire's lady bug birthday cake made there, so i went with them again! very pleased!! i bought the little thomas the train to put on the cake, but they made thomas look great!

 
wyatt and his buddies!!
(evan, oliver, wyatt, claire and avrie)

2 comments:

J Gwinn said...

WOW, I just asked Andrea where this picture was taken and we realized I have not been to your house in a LONG time!! Looks like fun, and that cake lady is talented.

J Gwinn said...

ok, scratch that last comment, I have been there since the couches, but it has been too long because I don't remember!