a mommie's view - one thing that i think is so sweet is how Wyatt will look up at me every now and then when he his nursing and smile! i wasn't quick enough (actually the camera wasn't!!) to catch his smile, but i did get him looking up at me.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there, What a cute baby! You and Matt must be really excited! I hope you are all doing well. I have some big news... I am living in VA now. I wasn't sure that you knew it, so I wanted to write. I am in Poquoson VA which is close to Va Beach. If you are going to be in Durham for Christmas, let me know. I will write your email in a few minutes so that you can respond back. Yall have a very cute baby! Justin Ham
1 comment:
Hey there,
What a cute baby! You and Matt must be really excited! I hope you are all doing well. I have some big news... I am living in VA now. I wasn't sure that you knew it, so I wanted to write. I am in Poquoson VA which is close to Va Beach. If you are going to be in Durham for Christmas, let me know. I will write your email in a few minutes so that you can respond back. Yall have a very cute baby! Justin Ham
Post a Comment