the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 2, 2006

1st trip to the beach


These pictures aren’t the clearest because I had to scan then in, but they are better than no picture at all, which is what I have otherwise! My hard-drive crashed and we lost lots of pictures that i hadn't backed up :(. all of the ones from mid july thru the end of September…very heart breaking. But I am thankful to have some from friends and family.

These are a couple of pictures of wyatt and his mommy! ☺ smiling for the camera and laying out. We lost the pictures of his first experience with the waves…lets just say, it wasn’t his favorite thing! It scared him (mostly because it was so cold – we think) and he started crying! He was so cute though with his matching swim trunks and hat! (Thanks Keeva!!)

No comments: