the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

happy 4th birthday Wyatt Daniel!

special birthday breakfast…in front of the tv!
Wyatt loves the tv, so i thought this would be a great way to start his birthday. I am pretty sure that Claire enjoyed it as well!


Bubs! We can’t believe that you are 4!!! Where has the time gone? I guess that we’ve just been having so much fun since you came into our lives, and “they” do say that “time flies when you’re having fun!” :) it sure seems to be true! You are a blessing to us and have taught us so much…Lord willing we hope we can be and do the same for you! :) We love you so much Wyatt!

watching “Super Why!”

Matt is out of town today, but I still wanted to do something special for Wyatt’s birthday. So, we met our only friends in our new town, Nita and her son Jack, for a pizza super at the park, then went to get ice cream afterwards. I think that he enjoyed it all! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

what a cute way to start a birthday! AND I love how you even have a blanket under their chairs in case something falls! always thinking of the details in things- one of the many reasons I love you! :)