the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

getting packed up…day 1

the movers arrived around 8am this morning…they said between 8am and 9am, I was hoping for a little closer to 9am, but I think that the first guy got here a couple minutes BEFORE 8am!! We had three guys doing all the packing, and they were all very nice and very busy! The first guy that arrived, did a quick glance of the place and felt certain that they could get it all done by the end of the day…he later found out that there was more than met the eye! ;) they will be coming back tomorrow!


The first thing they did was cover most of the floors with cardboard and plastic.


Everything that is on the bed is going with us. Matt heads out Monday after we close and the kids and I will be staying a week at my parents and then we’ll be heading to the house we are going to be renting I think the following monday. Not sure when we’ll get the rest of our things. We have a month of free storage, then it gets pretty pricey, so hopefully it won’t be too long!







the kids did so well with everything. i think that they thought it was kind of fun to have something different going on...and to get to watch shows that they love most of the day. ;)

No comments: