Its a boy thing, I used to do that all the time! There is no thing as too cold to go outside, you just need more clothes. Your Indiana relatives would laugh at our version of "cold".
Just to set the record straight from this hoosier. I HATE very cold weather. 30 degrees or above is my kind of winter weather. anything colder i wont let the kids go out and play even with snowsuits, gloves, hats, scarves, and boots. They just dont know when enough is enough. The older i get the more i dislike winter. I may be moving there someday. : )
4 comments:
Its a boy thing, I used to do that all the time! There is no thing as too cold to go outside, you just need more clothes. Your Indiana relatives would laugh at our version of "cold".
you never know, they may not like to be out in my version of cold either...even though i agree, it's definitely warmer than theirs!! :)
Just to set the record straight from this hoosier. I HATE very cold weather. 30 degrees or above is my kind of winter weather. anything colder i wont let the kids go out and play even with snowsuits, gloves, hats, scarves, and boots. They just dont know when enough is enough. The older i get the more i dislike winter. I may be moving there someday. : )
I just saw Angie's comment! Come on down! :) Oh and girls make tents too...right Alison? :)
Post a Comment