Tastefully Simple (one of my side jobs) has this yummy blueberry fruit dip that calls for marshmallow creme. it's great because it doesn't call for a full jar of marshmallow creme, which means you have left over marshmallow creme! we made some "fluffer nutter" crackers!! yum! (if you are wondering what in the world "fluffer nutter" is (and it IS highly likely i'm spelling it wrong), it's the combination of marshmallow creme and peanut butter.) they both like it, but only claire asked for more...as you can see, it may have been because only half of it actually made it into her mouth!! :)
"this is sooo good!"
2 comments:
I was wondering today if kids ever feel sticky. I was thinking about this because I was feeding Eli peaches and they were all around his lips and it would have driven me crazy. I have no doubt Claire felt sticky!!!!!!!
They look so big. I am really missing you guys!!
Post a Comment