
matt grew a couple acres of pumpkins and we made a little pumpkin patch in our backyard! he was taking them to the market for a while, but it has slowed down so much since the summer produce is done, that it wasn't really worth his time to be there from 7:30am - 12pm to sell around 8 pumpkins. so we made a little pumpkin patch and have invited all of our friends to come and get them!!! :) if you haven't come yet, we still have some left! it's been fun to getting to see all of you who have come and we hope that you are enjoying your pumpkins! :)
happy fall!
our littlest pumpkin lovin' all the pumkins
another shot of the patch
2 comments:
I just came back from buying some pumpkins for the kids. I wish we lived closer i would come see your pumpkins.
Ali-
I am so jealous! That is so fun that you are doing that:) The pumpkins here in Charlotte arent nearly as orange or round. I would love to see yalls house and garden one day.
Have a good week!
Post a Comment