the kids and i just got back from indiana, and i am so bad about taking pictures that this is the only proof i have that we actually were there!!! we went up for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary gathering and to visit family. it was a great trip that FLEW by! i can hardly believe that we are already home! it was so good to see everyone and let them meet claire. wyatt and claire also did really well on the road trip. it's usually between 11-12 hour drive and i think that it took us about 14 with the extra stops, not bad. i'd do it again! :)



3 comments:
Wow, I saw this post and thought oh, she only posted one picture... you only TOOK one picture. Craziness.
i know, i'm aweful! i need you to rub off on me a little!!
I am sooo glad to be your proof you were in Indiana. I will hold that adorable, sweet, baby girl anyday. I had to laugh though to see that picture, I forgot it was taken.
Post a Comment