
a lot has happened in the little over a year since we last posted! wow! now claire is closer to the age wyatt was in the last post than wyatt is! here is the most recent pictures of them that we have access to. they were taken on feb. 27, so almost a month ago. wyatt was 21 months (now he's 22 months) and claire was 2 months (she turns 3 months today!!). wyatt likes to hold her on his lap. it's very cute. he'll even try to put his arms under her when she is sitting in her chair to pick her up, but she weighs too much for us to have to worry about him being able to do that for a while! he weighs around 28 lbs and she weighs around 16 lbs!
hopefully we'll be able to post something at least once a week now! that is our goal any way! i'm also going to try to go in and go backwards as well, to fill in some of what went on with us last year! we'll see how that goes! :)




6 comments:
yay! so glad you're back in blog-ville, usa! :) we've missed you! and what an ADORABLE picture-- i've gotta get down there and see those sweet babies!
So cute! Glad to see you back posting again!
Wyatt and Claire are adorable!! I am so glad that you are back to blogging! :)
Wyatt and Claire are so cute! He's really grown (since the tub picture - so cute and i love the name Wyatt...a potential middle name if i ever have a boy!) I'm so glad you are doing well! Keep us all posted! My email is charphilen_77@hotmail.com or blog page is charlotteandjason.blogspot.com/
Take care,
Charlotte ; )
Ali-
they are so cute!!!! I am glad that you have updated so I can follow along as they grow.
Love ya-
Susan
Allyson,
Your little ones are so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of them as they get bigger. I hope your family is doing well!
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment