the kids

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 18, 2006

dedication

Wyatt’s dedication was today! We dedicated him before our family and friends to our Heavenly Father and promised to raise him in a Christian home. It was such a special service and we were so blessed to have so much family there. Both of Wyatt’s grandparents were there, both of his aunts were there, his uncle was there, his Great Pop Pop and Great Grannie were there, his third cousins Bill and Debbie Schultz were there and his Great-great Aunt Rae. After the service we all went to dinner at K&S! yum! Wyatt slept thru it all!!! ☺

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi N.C. Renfrows, I happen to mention last Sun. to your mom I couldn't get your blog to do anything so she said she would send it to me. I have just had the best time browsing through all of your pictures. Wyatt is s-o-o-o adorable, but, I have to warn you!! You will wake up one morning and he will be two. You won't know where the time has gone. Make every minute count and remember every change. God bless all of you. Love you, Sue